Below are FAI training sessions with open seats
- To enroll in these training sessions, sign into FAI CSOD. To create an account for FAI CSOD, begin the process at https://saar.dau.edu/, and select the Other Federal agency (Non-DOD) button.
- Select Find Learning to browse for training in FAI CSOD.
- In the search field under the page title Learning Search, enter the title or course ID to find the Event (e.g., CON 170 (FED), FCR 201, FPM 121, etc.)
- Select the Event you are seeking.
- Select the blue Select a Session button in the Event box to the right, or scroll to the bottom of the Event screen to find the Session you want to enroll in.
- You should see all the Sessions available to you including their dates and the date by which you must register. Select the blue View Details button to the right of the Session information to open the Session Detail box which includes how many seats are available - in real time - along with other Session information. Select the blue Request button at the bottom of the Session Details box to register for the training.
If the View Details button is gray , confirmed seats are no longer available but you can join the waitlist for the session.
PLEASE NOTE: FAI's training provider uses ADOBE CONNECT to conduct virtual training sessions. You must check your computer’s capability to participate in Adobe Connect sessions at http://www.managementconcepts.com/pm_elearning_sysreq. Be sure to run the Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test. It is not necessary for you to use the Adobe Connect add-on, and it should work in your browser without it. Be aware that many agencies block the use of Adobe Connect on their computers.